CONSULT WITH KRYSTAL
Hi everyone, I’m Krystal Alanis, an immigration attorney from Houston, Texas. Currently, I am a Partner at Reddy & Neumann, P.C. and the Managing Attorney of the firm’s PERM Labor Certification Department, where I oversee all EB-2 and EB-3 employment based green card matters. I have guided my clients from a variety of industries through the maze of the PERM Labor certification process, and handled thousands of PERM applications throughout my career. I also guide employers and individuals through the I-140 and Adjustment of Status process, and assist clients with non-immigrant visa petitions (e.g. H-1B, TN, L-1 etc.). Further, as part of the firm’s I-9 compliance team, I advise employers regarding Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification requirements and conduct internal audits of a company’s I-9 records, processes, and procedures. With nearly a decade of immigration experience, I am able to assist my clients with confidence and recognize any potential pitfalls that may arise.
I have hosted multiple educational webinars regarding the Employment Based Green Card process, PERM Labor Certification, I-9 compliance for HR Professionals, and OPT/STEM OPT compliance for F-1 students and employers. Additionally, I have been a speaker at the University of Houston – Central, and the University of Houston – Clear Lake, discussing the variety of immigration related options available to F-1 international students beyond graduation.
I offer consultations on a variety of immigration topics. If you would like to schedule a consultation with me, click below!
- PERM Labor Certification (All aspects including: case strategy, pre-recruitment, recruitment, audits, BALCA appeals, anything and everything regarding PERM)
- I-140 Immigrant Petitions (EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3)
- Adjustment of Status
- I-9 Employer Compliance
- H-1B Visas (Initial filings (cap), change of employer, extensions, amendments, Requests for Evidence)
- TN Visas for Canadian and Mexican citizens
- L-1 Visas for Intracompany Transferee Executive / Manager or Specialized Knowledge
- E-1 and E-2 Visas
- F-1 Student Visas including issues regarding CPT, OPT, STEM OPT, STEM OPT site visits